360 Difference 13 FMP: Estimating for Mac & Windows with FileMaker Pro 12 or greater.
360 Difference: Estimating is one of the modules in our suite of FileMaker database tools that works as a stand alone program that allow you as a contractors to produce precise accurate estimates for the the task work being performed your particular company’spersonnel with data you’ve built based on your own company’s compensation structure, productivity rates, and material costs.
In much the same manner as it works with your internal cost structure it also allows you track and build and file of production costs from your subcontractors and other external suppliers too.
It’s one of the very few estimating programs out there that is designed to run on either the Macintosh or Windows platforms and if that wasn’t enough it can also be remotely hosted and worked on from any location with an internet connection too.
360 Difference: Estimating is intended to help you:
- Prepare a precision estimates for projects in the shortest possible time.
- Eliminate the repetition of searching through price lists and installation rates.
- Minimize the risk of errors with extending and adding up columns of figures.
- Offer consistent reliable pricing to your clients.
- Reducing the time you spend estimating and give you more time to think about of how you are going to win or sell the job.
- Help you produce and submit more estimates.
In short it’s a rich, robust, scalable, network enabled, and customizable estimating solution.
This is a standalone runtime single-user version for Macintosh users that comes with a built-in FileMaker engine and requires an Intel-based Macintosh computer with 1GB of RAM, and Mac OS X v10.5.7 (Leopard) or greater
The runtime application is single user only and cannot be shared over a network and does not include the ability to create Adobe® PDF files from within the application but Mac users can still create Adobe® PDF files from the Apple Print Dialog.